We offer better prospects
You do not want to be forced into rigid structures and determine your own career?
anaptis takes you forward
“As a young, growing company, we are constantly looking for new IT-enthusiasts. Take your next career step with us! We look forward to receiving your application.”Markus Thyen
Click here for our current offers
Jobs with perspective
With our jobs, we offer professionals and graduates an entry into a young, motivated team. Unfold your potential with us!
Combine your education as an IT specialist with a bachelor’s degree in computer science and receive financial support during your entire training and study period.
You would like to be trained in a future-oriented company, are interested in IT technology and are also willing to communicate?
With the job scholarship, anaptis and Microsoft will make you fit to start as a sales manager or IT consultant within a year.
What makes anaptis better as an employer
We are a young, motivated team and we are on the same level. Fun at work is as important to us as good results. We work closely together, communicate and with this ensure short decision-making.
With anaptis you decide how and where you are developing. It is your own initiative, self-responsibility and steady willingness to learn where you grow. We support you wherever we can.
Improved additional services
We want you to love your job at anaptis – and be able to live from it, but also with it. That is why we offer you attractive additional benefits in addition to a performance-oriented remuneration.
Münster and Würzburg are wonderful cities. Large enough for a lot of change, small enough to get along quickly. Whether in the Westphalian Münsterland or in the southern German Main-triangle: you are in the green fast and thanks to good connections the big cities are not far.
Better career opportunities
Our current job and training offers
For professionals and graduates: Unfold your potential with us!
Online Marketing Professional (m,f)
For our location in Münster we are looking for an Online Marketing Professional (m/f)
- Contribute to building an exciting new business model.
- Strategic and operational planning, control and realization of online marketing activities.
- Continuous optimization of campaigns and performance measures according to individual goals.
- Coordination and strategic responsibility of various online marketing channels.
- Regular customer and management communication, as well as ensuring the target metrics.
- You have operational experience in the management of online campaigns on the established social media channels such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- You already have experience in marketing technologies (bid-management, keyword tools, analytics solutions, etc.).
- You have above-average know-how in the evaluation of connections in the online marketing disciplines.
- You have experience in interdisciplinary performance online marketing strategies and have a strong interest in analytical connections.
- You are a communicative, open-minded person with fast understanding abilities and you have experience in guiding and dealing with customers.
What we offer
- Exceptional corporate culture with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for creative leeway.
- You become an inherent part of a strong and dynamically growing business
- Our team consists of experienced IT specialists at the sites Münster and Würzburg, as well as in Austin/Texas and Singapore
- We provide the latest hardware, mobile workstations as well as state-of-the-art software.
- Working hours on a trust basis and regular training.
Application consultant for Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV (m,f)
We are looking for an application consultant for Dynamics NAV (m/f) for the location in Münster as of now.
- As an application consultant, you are responsible for the planned implementation of new and existing customer projects. Depending on the size, you work alone or in a team.
- As a direct contact for your customers, you create requirements analyzes, process models and documentation.
- You take care of your customers as well as parts of the software adaptations.
- You support the sales-team in presentations and events.
- After completing a degree with a business focus or a comparable professional training, you have been successfully supporting the introduction of merchandise management systems for several years and have worked as a responsible (sub) project manager or organizational consultant.
- You are usually already familiar with the application and customization (programming language C/AL) of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Your strengths include teamwork and above-average organizational, analytical, and communicative skills that enable you to serve customers and thus contribute to the success of a project.
- You are fully mobile.
Developer for Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV (m,f)
We are looking for an application developer for Dynamics NAV (m/f) for the location in Münster as of now.
- As a software developer, you are responsible for the functional and timely implementation of adaptations in a standardized ERP-system.
- You accompany the entire development process in our customer projects and are in dialogue with the project managers and users.
- You create cost estimates for our sales-team and advise with your analytical understanding for the future implementation.
- You also take care of your customers after the development phase.
- After completing your studies with a focus on (business) computer science or business management or a comparable training, you have gained initial experience in the development and adaptation of merchandise management systems under Microsoft Windows.
- As a software developer, you have very good knowledge in at least one object-oriented programming language. Ideally you already have experience with the application and customization (programming language C/AL) of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Your strengths include resilience, teamwork and above-average organizational and analytical skills. Supporting your customers.
Our training offers
Do you want to make a future-oriented training in the IT environment? Then you are right here.
Specialist (m/f) application development
Specialist (m/f) in the field of application development mainly deal with the creation and development of software.
As a specialist in application development, you will find a highly diverse field of work. Every day, every order is different. You must always be up-to-date with the latest technical developments, in order to be able to react with new ideas to constantly new requirements.
Your duties include
- the development of new customer-specific information and communication systems by extending existing hardware or software or by introducing new ones
- performing system tests so that hardware and software work properly
- solving problems in existing customer systems
- advising customers
You are characterized by independent and goal-oriented work and like to show initiative – both in the team and alone? You are decisive, show commitment and open to new experiences? Then apply for an apprenticeship as an IT specialist application development at anaptis. In addition to the above characteristics we expect
- A good Realschulabschluss or Abitur
- Good grades in mathematics, physics, German and English
- Logical-systematic thinking
- Communication and team skills
You complete your training in a future-oriented company with young, experienced and motivated colleagues who recognize and promote your skills. Flat hierarchies and a wide range of tasks allow you to develop your potential optimally.
The first step towards a better study: Apply!
Please send your complete application documents by
E-mail to: email@example.com
Should you have any further questions regarding the dual course of studies in computer science or the application procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can reach us by phone at +49 (0) 251/917996 -0
Your contact person
Managing Director anaptis GmbH